- This event has passed.
Itinerant Registerable Plant Training (Fully Booked)
April 29 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm$500
The Itinerant Registerable Plant Training is designed for managers and supervisors of mine sites, covering the regulations and statutory expectations pertaining to Itinerant Registerable Plant. Our training sessions include training manual, morning and afternoon tea and lunch. The session is held at the AME office in Belmont, WA, however site visits to train larger groups of your staff can also be arranged.
The curriculum covers:
- Definition of Itinerant Registerable Plant
- Design registration requirements of Itinerant Registerable Plant
- Inspection obligations and compliance
- Rules for appointment of Registerable Plant Inspector
- Responsibility & accountability of Appointed Person(s)
- Contractor requirements for Itinerant Registerable Plant Site Access
- Document checks and visual safety inspections
- Broader mine site requirements
Refreshments including morning tea and a light lunch provided.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS COURSE IS FULLY BOOKEDRegister Now