- This event has passed.
Introduction to Registerable Plant Awareness
May 5 @ 8:00 am - May 6 @ 4:00 pm$1400
The Introduction to Registerable Plant Awareness Training is our most popular, covering the regulations and statutory expectations pertaining to a large range of Plant and Equipment. Our training sessions include training manual, morning and afternoon tea and lunch on both days. These sessions are held at the Country Comfort Hotel in Belmont, WA, however site visits to train larger groups of your staff can be arranged.
Course Times Day 1 & 2: 8:00am – 4:00pm
AME-CP-000 Introduction to Registerable Plant (Advanced)
AME CP-001 Pressure Vessel Inspection (incl. PRV’s)
AME CP-002 Cranes and Monorails
AME CP-003 EWP’s and Hoists
AME CP-004 Mancages and Work Boxes
AME CP-005 Mobile Cranes and Itinerant Plant
What’s New in the 2022 Course?
Due to WA’s new Work Health and Safety Act 2020 and the Work Health and Safety (Mines) Regulations 2022 (in effect since 31 March 2022), we have updated our course curriculum to address and cover those changes.
Here are a few examples of new topics:
- Changes to classified plant requirements under schedule 5 of the WHS Mines Regs 2022 including the new exemptions to registration.
- The transition periods for plant registration either on or before commencement day.
- The new requirement for both design and plant registration in the mining sector.
- New definitions for what constitute a competent person.
- Who is allowed to conduct major inspections for mobile cranes?
- Section 5.2 The registration of plant.
To see the full list of WHS updates discussed in the course, please click below.
➜ Access updated 2022 Training Course BrochureRegister Now